Monday, November 11, 2013

Tribute Set Metaion

Life point: 450 me to my opponent's 600. I had Kaiser Colosseum and a face down Royal Decree, a Steelswarm Roach(he was playing Zombie) and a Glassjaw. My opponent had just gone Tour Guide into Zenmaines. If he read through my bluff, a Leviathan Dragon would have won him the game. Instead I got an extra turn. What happened next was I took too long to decide on the optimal play and lose via time. My hand was: Blaster, some B-Boxers, and Metaion the Timelord. I clearly had no direct answer to Zenmaines this turn. My first mistake was I didn't have Cowboy/Corn/Papillo in The Extra.

After the game, I'm convinced of the best answer: Tribute Set Metaion.

I was reminded by one great sage words of wisdom
http://www.thegameacademyonline.com/2010/01/27/functional-fixedness-a-yu-gi-oh-strategy-article-by-allen-pennington/

No comments:

Post a Comment