Friday, September 21, 2012

Rambling + DN

Let me randomly start this post by saying that I haven't been doing Yugimonz for a week now. Usually I'll still play on DN few times a week even if I'm not visiting forums or brewing deck ideas but for a week, I just haven't got the chance to play. I've been busy preparing stuff for upcoming college semester and this will still be my priority for at least another week. There are two other things on my priority list:  1) send the notebook for a repair and 2) Food and Liquor 2 : TGARA Part 1 dropping on 25th! *buzzing*

---

In case you havent got it, DN on the title = Dino Ninja. Unless you want to argue that it is perfectly fair to interpret things however you like. In this case, that probably mean I'd just managed to drop a double entendre. See, im full of WIN

3 Ninja Grandmaster Hanzo
3 Jurrac Guaiba
2 Effect Veiler
2 Spirit Reaper
2 Thunder King Rai-Oh
1 Hyper Hammerhead
1 Jurrac Velo
1 Photon Thrasher
1 Karakuri Ninja mdl 339 "Sazank"
1 BLS  or Gorz or Tsukuyomi or 3rd Raiou or you can have whatever you like since 1 card doesnt make or break the deck

2 Pot of Duality
2 Forbidden Lance
2 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Reinforcement of the Army
1 Book of Moon
1 Dark Hole
1 Monster Reborn
1 Heavy Storm

2 Ninjitsu Art of Super-Transformation
2 Dimensional Prison
2 Mirror Force
2 Torrential Tribute
2 Solemn Warning
1 Starlight Road
1 Solemn Judgment

No comments:

Post a Comment