Tuesday, August 28, 2012

A Little Bit of Magic - Blink

A bit depressed now. Actually didn't plan to write until I received a good news on my reassessment result. Anyhow here's my current Magic deck. I still play casually at times but less so than I play DN now that the format is getting better.


2 Birds of Paradise
4 Avacyn's Pilgrim
3 Strangleroot Geist
4 Nightshade Peddler
4 Borderland Ranger
4 Blade Splicer
2 Fiend Hunter
4 Restoration Angel
2 Silverblade Paladin

4 Cavern of Soul
4 Razorverge Thicket
5 Plains
5 Forest
2 Gavony Township
4 Sunpetal Grove

3 Cloudshift
4 Day of Judgment

Lots of the stuff here will be getting rotated anyway and what not Day of Judgment doesn't play into the deck theme theoretically but oh well. I've been playing g/w mostly ever since I learned Magic back in July, whether it is control or aggro human and i'm settled on Blink for the time being.

There will be another Yugioh decklist post in the next few hours so look out for that.

edit note: this is too fun. I played 10! ramp dorks but top the curve at Resto.... talk about realLOL

No comments:

Post a Comment