Saturday, March 10, 2012

Quishie

I have been busy lately . well, kind of. so here's one quick post.


3 Relinquished
3 Manju of the Ten Thousand Hands
3 Tour Guide From the Underworld
2 Djinn Releaser of Rituals
2 Sonic Bird
2 Effect Veiler
2 Meklord Emperor Wisel
1 Sangan
1 Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginnning

3 Black Illusion Ritual
2 Preparation of Rites
2 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Book of Moon
1 Pot of Avarice
1 Heavy Storm
1 Dark Hole
1 Monster Reborn

3 Call of the Haunted
2 Safe Zone
2 Solemn Warning

This is a standard build of Quishie, whether Piper variant is better is debatable.

I originally have 2 Lava Golem in there, it's the best thing ever vs Rabbit. But before finishing up the list for the first time, I decided to have 2 Sonic Bird over it. Reason is simple, drawing Sonic Bird over Lava Golem is more likely to help with consistency. Sonic Bird only fetch Ritual Spell, yes, but Quishie is very very searchable already with Sangan and Preparation of Rites.

Preparation of Rites : This can be a dead card early on but as the game progress, it's essentially a one-card Ritual Summon. That is simply awesome.

Breaker not only help to draw out Warning/Veiler, but can be used to destroy Quishie's Equip so that it can eat another creature.

Since Quishie is only immune to battle but not to destruction, Wisel is a good backup plan. The ability to negate spell is sexy.

Safe Zone : I am contemplating between this and Torrential Tribute. It has few sexy combo - the obvious one being with Relinquished but also an almost permanent spell negation with Wisel. On top of that, there are mini use with Breaker, Zenmaines and some other that I might not have think of. Also, this can trigger Wisel so all in all, there's nice synergy there.

---

Based on average price, the main deck of 35-cards without Tour Guides will cost $197.74. With it, it is $632.56. Wisel's is unknown idk why probably because of JUMP exclusive but I guess it is about the range of Skiel and Granel (~$5)

If I ever want to play competitively, I'd think twice now. Probably my deck of choice irl would be GBs seeing as I dont need to invest much on Extra. Zenmaines alone is about $125 each. I never play irl so was surprised that even Catastor cost $21 . Some of the card I use in DN is OCG-only so I'll just replace with TCG cards i.e Utopia for Lavalval Chain. The cost is $208.50 + 2 Zenmaines ($125.16*2) = $458.82.

Total price = about $1095


No comments:

Post a Comment