Sunday, February 12, 2012

Synchro-whatthehell-centric or whatever it is called



3 Maxx "C"
3 Gravekeeper's Spy
3 Tour Guide From the Underworld
2 Effect Veiler
1 Dandylion
1 Glow-Up Bulb
1 Lonefire Blossom
1 Spore

1 Sangan
1 Spirit Reaper
1 Thunder King Raiou
1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
1 Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning

2 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Pot of Duality
1 Pot of Avarice
1 Dark Hole
1 Heavy Storm
1 Monster Reborn
1 Book of Moon
1 Foolish Burial
1 Forbidden Chalice
1 Scapegoat
1 Smashing Ground

2 Fiendish Chain
2 Solemn Warning
1 Solemn Judgment
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Trap Dustshoot

It's heavily tech out but I play with what I'm comfortable with and it's been working very good for me.

Why no Tengu? Because with Spy I can vary my play. Another reason - on DN, Spy makes Lavalval Chain easier

Smashing Ground : universal answer to most threat

Forbidden Chalice : act as an extra Chain/Veiler, but in some circumstances, this can be preferable and I like variety

Duality : Because I have 2 slots left when making the deck. Perform very good though, gives consistency

I dislike the high monster count of typical Plant Synchro . To me, 21 is the barrier, even when including hand traps.





3 comments:

  1. Did you ever think of making a pure warrior Six Sam deck? Include more Warrior Synchros and warrior support cards. To add the warrior tuners try the X Saber Pashuul and solidarity to beat most cards. Shi en + Solidarity = Almost definite win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh sorry for the late reply, people hardly comment so can't blame me for not expecting it 8D

    1. Why do you ask about Six Sam on Plant Synchro post haha

    2. Solidarity is not good tbh. Your opponent can just take care of your monster outside of the battle and if your monster gone, Solidarity becomes dead. Not to mention, most of the time, I will summon a non-Warrior Synchro which affect Solidarity. None of Warrior-based Synchro is frankly good enough, and changing the whole Extra Deck just because of 3 slots in Main Deck is not worth it.

    Thanks for commenting !

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, I did a post on Six Sam + a copy of Pashuul in it last week.

    In case you missed, http://dosesofdeck.blogspot.com/2012/02/six-samurai.html

    ReplyDelete