Saturday, January 21, 2012

Fleur. Prototype I

As I scrolled through past format decks that I had been used on DN, I stumbled upon my Crystal Beast deck. It is not your typical Crystal Beast deck, utilising plant engine and only up to 7 Crystal-related cards. My trap lineup is : 3 Limit Reverse and 2 Call of the Haunted. The plan is to abuse Ruby special summoning effect and use Pegasus as a fodder for synchro summon. Of course, the traps also work with plant engine, especially useful since now Lonefire Blossom is Limited.

To cut long story short, I decided to replace the Crystal engine with Fleurs.

3 Tour Guide From the Underworld
2 Sorciere De Fleur
2 Necro Fleur
1 Spirit Reaper
1 Maxx "C"
1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness

2 Enemy Controller
2 Shield Crush
1 Pot of Avarice
2 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Heavy Storm
1 Mind Control
1 Scapegoat

No comments:

Post a Comment