Monday, June 6, 2011

Underdog Exodia (Revamped Version)

Well, hello.

5 The Great Limbs and Heads of Exodia
3 Shapesnatch
3 Ghoul with an Appetite
3 That Which Feeds on Life
3 Wretched Ghost of the Attic
3 Archfiend Soldier
3 Renge, Gatekeeper of Dark World
3 Genex Controller
2 Dark Chimera

3 Heart of the Underdog
2 Veil of Darkness
3 Reload
3 Hand Destruction
1 Monster Recovery

1 Black Rose Dragon
1 Chimeratech Fortress Dragon

I am trying to figure out how to best make use of Spell Chronicle but to no avail...

...the earliest win if i activate Spell Chronicle should be on Turn 3 in which my opponent would have probably spam 10 kilo damage on myself which mean he/she won't need to resort to destroy Spell Chronicle to further the damage. If he/she did though it will be 10 kilo + 3000 damage - that might hurt slightly more.

Magical Merchant can also be use in tandem with Underdog Exodia, in fact, it should make this more consistent but I cannot really have a say on this as I have not try it before.

I just want to remake this because Ghoul with an Appetite that which* feeds on the life of Wretched Ghost of The Attic (or vice versa, whichever you prefer) shapesnatch The Great Limbs and Heads of Exodia. Oh, and Dark Chimera has the coolest stats in Yugioh .

* I smell a grammar mistake here.

No comments:

Post a Comment