Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Draining Archfiends !

Phew, just won a game against Fabled Tengu

3 Archfiend General
3 Mist Archfiend
2 Mystic Tomato
2 Armageddon Knight
1 Summoner Monk
1 Karakuri Watchdog Mdl 313 "Sazank"
1 Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind
1 Blackwing - Zephyros the Elite
1 Genex Ally Birdman
1 Plaguespreader Zombie
1 Effect Veiler
1 Meklord Army of Wisel

3 Falling Down
2 Pandemonium
2 Pot of Duality
1 Allure of Darkness
1 Monster Reborn
1 Giant Trunade
1 Dark Hole

3 Deck Devastation Virus
2 Archfiend's Roar
2 Skill Drain
2 Dimensional Prison
1 Mirror Force
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Solemn Judgment

2 Thought Ruler Archfiend
1 Red Dragon Archfiend
1 Scrap Archfiend
1 Scrap Dragon
1 Stardust Dragon

9 Generic Synchro(s)


I have not done much testing, but the games I had thus far was fun as hell.

Zephyros is there just so I can have another target for Armageddon Knight. As a plus, he can bounce Skill Drain.

I decided to leave out MySTyphoon as I think it will affect deck consistency. I am replacing Dimensional Prison with Regulation Training (OCG-only) in Dueling Network since it has a good synergy with Pandemonium.

Although a staple in most of deck, Solemn Warning does not look good here since I am using a lot of self-damage cards; Skill Drain takes care of the monster that I look upon to negate with Warning anyway.

I really want to fit in Call of the Haunted, but not necessarily in the place of Archfiend's Roar. I will edit the decklist later when I add in Call.

---

Edited ! - I take out a Prison for a Call .

Still a lot of questions to ask :

  • Skill Drain to 3?
  • Take out 1 Archfiend's Roar?
  • Take out the sole Prison for another Veiler? ...or leave it at 40?
  • Take out Birdman?
  • Does monster count enough?

No comments:

Post a Comment